Thursday, July 20, 2006

Welcome To My Weblog

Hi! You have found Zigory’s weblog (oh, all right, “blog” if you must be vulgar about it).

I’m Zigory, also known as Greg Zeigerson. My blog is also available at www.zigory.thinkertothinker.com. I include here the archives from that site, and will post new blogs as the inspiration hits me.

I've also got a podcast at www.solidvox.com. One podcast is available and my next podcast is still in the works as I write this. I’m excited about the many fascinating guests in varied fields I’m planning to interview! I hope you’ll download and listen when the shows become available. Look for my programs to be fun, educational, surprising, humorous and even inspiring!

To contact me, send an email to gregoryzeigerson@yahoo.com or zigory@comcast.net

No comments: