Happy New Year! In case you’re wondering where I’ve been, I’m still around but lately I tend to write on Twitter and Facebook instead of blogging. I’m Zigory on Twitter. I’m Gregory Zeigerson on Facebook.
Here are some of my tweets from a year ago:
excited about how unified and motivated the opposition is already
4:59 AM Nov 8th, 2008
I wrote a comment on this great Washington Times commentary: http://tinyurl.com/9rya9o 1:00 AM Jan 10th, 2009
hoping the country survives the poor quality of politicians running it
8:28 PM Jan 15th, 2009
listening to www.Slacker.com, which seems to be better than last.fm and pandora. I hope it's legal! It's so satisfying to create a station
8:26 PM Jan 15th, 2009
saw Paul McCartney on the View, he seems as if he's still in his 20s.
3:59 AM Jan 15th, 2009
It wasn't a "miracle" on the hudson, it was human beings at their best, well- trained pilots and rescue workers dedicated to action/success
6:21 PM Jan 16th, 2009
Gregory is wondering why Israel's only goal is "sustained quiet" and not victory.
8:55 PM Jan 16th, 2009
Want Universal Health Care? See http://tinyurl.com/98clj3
2:00 AM Jan 17th, 2009
-------------
wondering which evil regimes will benefit from A. Q. Khan's release from house arrest.
12:57 AM Feb 7th, 2009 from web
Despite Monday's Ticketmaster fiasco, I got Bruce tickets at face value by calling Philadelphia's Ticketmaster phone number.
8:05 PM Feb 6th, 2009 from web
Obama didn't campaign on this spending plan: http://tinyurl.com/dxu4jz
8:03 PM Feb 6th, 2009 from web
picking up a shepherds pie at TJ Byrnes
10:54 PM Feb 4th, 2009 from web
Why Israel attacked Gaza: http://tinyurl.com/at8ydr
4:53 AM Jan 31st, 2009 from web
Thinking, I saw Bruce last summer but will still try to buy tix Monday for the new tour--because he never disappoints! He's always rewarding
4:49 AM Jan 31st, 2009 from web
Why wasn't Madoff stopped? Good argument against SEC: http://tinyurl.com/bdpgbc
1:20 AM Jan 31st, 2009 from web
Stephen Moore on Ayn Rand http://tinyurl.com/d4qkst
3:08 AM Jan 30th, 2009 from web
listening to Marshall Crenshaw's fine 2001 concert at http://tinyurl.com/bhxbwt
12:41 AM Jan 29th, 2009 from web
TARP=Goodfellas; Government Stimulus=The Mafia. http://tinyurl.com/cbclze
10:59 PM Jan 28th, 2009 from web
Just found the other guest on my To Tell The Truth episode and we're corresponding for first time since meeting in 1971
7:40 PM Jan 23rd, 2009 from web
learned that my age-ten appearance on To Tell The Truth in 1971 as the youngest professional cartoonist, was repeated on GSN in 1999!
7:39 PM Jan 23rd, 2009 from web
trying to rescue my Domain Name---I think it's been rescued! Yay for godaddy.com
7:37 PM Jan 23rd, 2009 from web
Stephen Moore: An anti-wealth creation mentality has taken over Washington. We're taking $ from successful cos., giving $ to those who fail.
4:38 AM Jan 22nd, 2009 from web
Batchelor and Moore: "This is Inauguration Weekend of Failure!"/ "We're headed to a new Great Depression!" http://tinyurl.com/bpcx9v
4:29 AM Jan 22nd, 2009 from web
Atlas Shrugged Now True http://tinyurl.com/bpcx9v and see http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123146363567166677.html
1:05 AM Jan 22nd, 2009 from web
Have been listening to Keane, Nicole Atkins, Al Stewart Cds (some good stuff did come out in the 2000s!)
10:58 PM Jan 21st, 2009 from web
Want Universal Health Care? See http://tinyurl.com/98clj3
2:00 AM Jan 17th, 2009 from web
----------
New Music From The Tallest Man On Earth: "In The Silver Wire Up The Hill"
-
In the silver wire up the hill You fly riddles up to lost and found You
look around, where the hell do you begin All this trickery with the rewind
We’ll th...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment